Pages

Saturday 3 August 2013

Supernatural

Like I said before, my favourite series is 'Supernatural'. Season 8 finished on episode 23, "Sacrifice". Making it a spectacular and gripping season. Viewers who love it the same that I do are excited for the next season to come. Searching up, I found a countdown to season 9. The web site that I found it from:

http://countdown.teamfreewill.net/

If you don't know what is the 'Supernatural' series about, then I will tell you. 
It is about two brothers, Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean Winchester (Jensen Ackles), who fight paranormal creatures, beginning from vampires to evil clowns that eat people. It all started, when their mother died in a mysterious fire when both brothers were young, their father since then dedicated his life to finding the demon responsible for the killing, which leaded to eventually dragging Sam and Dean to finding the demon. Now, travelling in their fathers car, Sam and Dean are hunting and, killing every paranormal monster they can track.

I do not recommend it for younger viewers or not mature viewers. It includes:
- Violence 4/5
- Sex 3/5
- Language 3/5
- Drinking, drugs & smoking 3/5
The genre is a horror. Age to watch, that I recommend is 14+. 

But I do recommend it to anyone who loves paranormal stuff, including; changelings, wendigos, werewolves, demons, death echoes, vampires, death omens, reapers, witches, shapeshifters, revenants, poltergeists, vengeful spirits, cross-road demons, hell hounds, angels, etc.

Yes, I did say, angels...

 photo 1827972700063522020813_zpse86eb856.png

No comments:

Post a Comment