Pages

Thursday 2 October 2014

A View Into My Life - My Bedroom

Hello. This might be a long post, but I wanted to tell you guys about my bedroom. This way you will know about me more. I want to do this, because I don't want to have a barrier between the readers of my blogs, I like it when my readers have some type of view into my life. I am not really a person who likes to isolate themselves from something like this. Each of my blogs, especially my Tumblr blogs have an insight of what I am like. Before I will begin I will tell you that my room in my mind is divided in categories. We have the book reading me have a ton of books in the bookshelf and inside the wardrobe, so much that the other books are in the living room/ dining room bookshelf. There is also the electronic me, with having a variety of electronic stuff, such as iPods, computers (yes plural), MP3's, iPhones, iPad, TV, PS3, DVD, cables (A LOT), water pump (for the fishes in the outside pond), cameras, etc. Part of my room is art and office supplies. There is a part with jewellery. The rest is memories. I told this before describing my room, so you guys will know the prominent features of it. So lets begin.

My bedroom is big, I think the biggest from the other bedrooms in my house. It has cream walls and the wall opposite the door has a large window. The window has cream curtains and some cute lantern lights and two wind chimes with butterflies. I have in my room this fluffy purple carpet and three other small identical carpets. People consider it messy, but honestly I don't think my bedroom is messy. I know where everything is placed. In my eyes it is organised and neat.
On my door, since a younger age (I don't take it down, because it reminds me of the past years) are stickers of dogs, butterflies, flowers, a name tag (says "GABI"), a suctioned monkey toy, a sticker from New Zealand and on the handle there are 2 ribbons. Once you come into my room you will straight forward see that everything is covered in something that is a memory (objects, stickers, posters, drawings, pictures, photos, etc.) On the corner of my room, next to the door, I have 3 small figurines of dogs and a black metal spider size of the palm of a hand (it creeps out people who see it), also a door stopper. On the back of the door there is a mirror with all of my photos with friends, family, me, etc.  The wall next to that has drawings on it, pinned items, etc. Opposite that wall there is more drawings, newspaper articles, etc on the wall of the wardrobe. In my room there is a built in wardrobe stretching out on the whole wall. Next to the door I have a bookcase with my favourite books, which are fantasy or crime books (the other bookcase with my books is in the living room/ dining room). On the bookcase in my room I usually keep different objects that I like (incense sticks, jars, candles, bookmarks, etc). Just next to the bookcase my everyday shoes are there (vans, flats, thongs), school books, camera, tissue box, etc. Next to the bookshelf there are two desks. Between those two items are canvases for art. My first desk has some of my office supplies, a cork board with a lot of different objects, candles, a cactus, Egyptian stuff, folders, books, lamp and jewellery. Under the desk there is a small bin, small chair, scrap paper. My second desk next to this one has jewellery and all my electronic equipment. Between those two desks there are different types of paper for art. Like the first desk, there is a cork board, but on this one I use it for notifications. Above that are 2 canvases with a heart and a Latte (I love coffee). Below it I have my favourite movies (horror, comedy, action). I put a shelf onto the desk so I could raise it a bit up for the TV (Toshiba) and under the shelf there is the DVD player. Next to that is the PS3 with an Angry Bird toy on it and a phone. There are some shelves on the desk, which have all my cables and other movies in them. Below the desk there are more jewellery boxes, notebooks and a small box organiser for important papers. Near that are the contacts for all cables I have a queen sized bed, facing the door. The thing is that this queen sized bed is not normal. Well what on it is not normal. My Mum bought mattresses, hoping I would throw out the mattress I had, but I didn't. I was too stubborn. There was no space to put the other mattresses so I put them underneath my one. Currently I have 3 mattresses and a ton of pillows and different covers. You will notice that I never make my bed. I got out of making the bed. Why would you make the bed if you will sleep in it a couple hours later? The bed posts have a dreamcatcher and other small decorations hanging. There is a bed side table with some of my decorations in the shelves, but on it I have a lamp and a iPod player. Next to the that I have a disc organizer, it always has on top of it the current book I am reading. Underneath my bed I have my old school books, boxes with items, other electronic stuff, etc. At the end of the bed, between the bed and wardrobe is a whiteboard for all my notes, a chair (has my everyday leather bag [showed it in my September favourites blog post] and who doesn't have that chair in their room just with a stack of clothes on it), a wooden painting thing (I don't know what it is called, but it has pretty words printed on the wood) and a exercise ball. On the wall that stretches across near the bed, opposite the desks are my drawings, decoration, photos, printed out pictures, a dream catcher. You can't forget that on some of my walls I draw on in pencil. On my wardrobe I have a lot of other drawings, photos, calendar, world map, collages, dartboard and a hook, which holds my three leather bags.

I think that would be about it. I love my bedroom, it's perfect. I don't really know how to end this, but I might of been confusing when describing my bedroom. Sorry about that. Here is some pictures of it....


 photo 1827972700063522020813_zpse86eb856.png

No comments:

Post a Comment