Pages

Monday 29 September 2014

Monthly Favourites: September 2014

Hello. I wanted to try something different. I saw many people doing it on Youtube, such as CutiePieMarzia. I thought that maybe I could try it out. It is, like it says in the title, 'monthly favourites'. I'll try to keep this going, but if it won't work out, I am sorry.
This month, September, I had a lot of favourites, but I only picked my top ones.
A couple days ago I went with my family to the Dalwood Jumbles Sale. I like going there because a lot of unique items can be found. I bought this glass jar with a cork lid, which to some people it is nothing special, but I like it. This jar can be used to multiple purposes and being glass, it is easy to clean. What I like about it, is that it is made from recycled glass and made in Spain. This gives the jar a different look.
I also bought a couple weeks ago a new handbag, which I absolutely adore. I love it. It is the Colorado Belt Tote. To be specific I bought it in Strandbags, which is where I buy most of my handbags, because it is my favourite shop to buy handbags from. The dimensions are 31cm (H), 35cm (W) and 10cm (D). It is made out of leather, has a secure zip closure, internal pockets and multiple compartments. If you would like to buy for yourself this bag, the link is below.
http://www.strandbags.com.au/handbags/colorado-belt-tote/3115690


I also read in September many books, my favourite would be the series, which is called 'The Mediator' by Meg Cabot. All together there are 6 books in the series, the author also wrote a short story with it, it on her website (the link is below). I also heard, it says also on her website, that in 2015 she is publishing the 7th and last book of 'The Mediator' series. (CAN'T WAIT!!!) So sorry, I took this from the writers website, but here is what the series is about.
"Suze Simon has a problem: She's been able to see and speak to ghosts all her life. Things have gotten especially bad now that her mom has remarried and Suze has three new stepbrothers...and a very sexy guy hanging out in her bedroom. Too bad the guy's been dead for a hundred and fifty years."
The link from where I got the description is below.


                     

 Next on my list of favourites this month is the game on the App Store, Asphalt 8. It is the best arcade racing game from what I have played. You can perform dynamic, high-speed aerial stunts in an intense driving experience. What I love about it is the awesome quality, easy to control the cars, also there is a lot of cars to choose from. I recommend it to anyone who enjoys these types of games.


Lastly, I completely loved the movie 'Warm Bodies'. I loved it that much that I have watched it twice in a row and another time the day after. It is classified as a comedy, romance and horror (since I am not afraid easily, I thought personally that it didn't seem like horror). The movie is about a highly unusual zombie, which saves a living girl from an attack, the two of them form a relationship that sets in motion events that might transform the entire lifeless world. I also found out recently, that there is a book, by Isaac Marion. Trailer below.


 photo 1827972700063522020813_zpse86eb856.png

No comments:

Post a Comment