Pages

Wednesday 1 October 2014

MA15+ Movie - Lucy

I wanted to just do a post about what happened yesterday. Don't worry it's good news. Just so happy and want to document this moment. Yesterday I went to see my first MA15+ movie. Well technically I already saw many times movies which are rated like that, since already a couple years. This time it was special, because it was my first time that I was permitted in a cinema to watch one. Yes, only this year I turned 15 in June, but haven't gone to watch one since there wasn't any good MA15+ movies. Also it was a special day, because my Dad went with me to the movies, something that he didn't do with me since a very young age. We saw the movie 'Lucy'. Both loved it and recommend it.
The plot is about a woman who is accidentally caught in a dark deal, turns the tables on her captors and transforms into a merciless warrior evolved beyond human logic. It is 1 hour and 30 minutes long. Also there is Scarlett Johansson and Morgan Freeman as actors. Excellent.
Trailer of the movie is below.

 photo 1827972700063522020813_zpse86eb856.png

No comments:

Post a Comment