Pages

Friday 5 December 2014

Another Pile of Q&A :P

  1. Name - Gabriela
  2. Age - 15
  3. Three Fears - Being buried alive, great heights, killer clowns
  4. Three things I love (not counting family and friends)- music, video games, books
  5. My best friend's name - Dominik
  6. How tall am I - 180cm
  7. What/Who do I miss - my grandma
  8. Favourite colour(s) - orange, black, grey, blue
  9. Favourite place - home
  10. Favourite food - pizza
  11. Do I use sarcasm - at times
  12. What am I listening to right now - The Middle by Jimmy Eat World
  13. Shoe size - 41/42 ~ 11
  14. Eye colour - blue
  15. Hair colour - Blonde
  16. Favourite movie - The Breakfast Club
  17. Favourite song - Your Guardian Angel
  18. Favourite band - Ghost Town
  19. The reason I started blogging - was extremely bored
  20. Do I ever get "good morning" or "goodnight" texts? - I wish
  21. Where am I right now? - at home
  22. Do I like my music loud or at a reasonable level? - Depends on my mood
  23. Do I live with my Mum and Dad? - Yes
  24. How often do I wear a fake smile? - too often
  25. What was the last lie I told? - "Yes Mum, I won't put the music too loud"
  26. Do I prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online? - Phone, cause I'm too shy :/
  27. What's the weather like now? - Cloudy, rainy and very stormy
  28. Do I have any nicknames? - Gabi, Gusia, Pszczoła, Vampire
  29. Can I touch my nose with my tongue? - No
  30. Is there anything pink in 10 feet from me? - Absolutely not!
  31. Favourite animal? - Wolf and Raven
  32. What was I doing last night at 12AM? - Watching movies :P
  33. Failed a class? - Nope
  34. Been on the computer for 5 hours straight? - Hell yeah!
  35. Been outside my home country? - Yep
  36. Been in an aeroplane? - Yep
  37. Learned another language? - Tak (Yes, in Polish)
  38. Dyed my hair? - No
  39. Rode in an ambulance? - Yes
  40. Stalked someone on a social network? - Maybe :3
  41. Do I like my handwriting? - Yes
  42. Am I afraid of the dark? - No
  43. Am I afraid of the heights? - No
  44. What do I like about myself? - Eye, hair colour, height, personality
  45. Shy or outgoing? - Shy
 photo 1827972700063522020813_zpse86eb856.png

No comments:

Post a Comment