Pages

Sunday 16 August 2015

Sick Day Essentials


Hello Daisies! I sincerely apologize for not posting anything recently. It is because I was unwell and just slept most of the day. Since I have been sick, what I good way to give others some tips of some essentials.
  1. Tissues - we all need some tissues when a tsunami is pouring out our nose. Don't lie to me, I know it is disgusting, but it happens to everyone! Tissues must be soft. (Optional: I like the ones with eucalyptus or with aloe vera or with Vitamin E).
  2. Cough/Throat lollies - my personal favourite are Vicks VapoNaturals (either Honey or Original Menthol). They sooth the throat and clear the nose.
  3. Pyjamas or anything comfortable, but seriously PJ's are the best!
  4. Lip balm, moisturiser vaseline - Even though you will have ideal tissues, if you are going to use a ton of them you will irritate your nose. Lip balm for them chapped lips and moisturiser for face/ hands
  5. Audio book - yes, an audio book what a shocker. When I am personally sick, my brain does not function properly and refuses to concentrate on words on a page. If you are a book lover like I am, then a book to survive sickness is a must. That is why I recommend audio books. Personally not a fan of them. :/ You can either find them on Audible, YouTube or other places. *Tip - You can find sometimes on some YouTubers channel a code for their viewers to get the 1st Audible book free!
  6. Sleep + Water - To hep your body repair itself faster. zzzzzzzzzzzz
  7. Netflix/ Youtube or any other video watching website - no explanation needed, haha.
  8. Tea - both refreshing and calming.
Thank for reading this version of sick day essentials. Comment down below if I have missed anything! Goodbye Daises! :)

 photo 1827972700063522020813_zpse86eb856.png

No comments:

Post a Comment