Pages

Friday 5 December 2014

Monthly Favourites: November 2014

I apologize for skipping last monthly favourites, from all the exams I had, I did not have time for blogging. :(
Since it is December, a new monthly favourites is needed! :)

November has been my month for music. I have explored the different genres of music, from Indie to Electronic.
My top 5 artists would of been [Artist/ Genre/ Album/ Top Songs]:
- Lorde ~ indie, pop ~ Pure Heroine ~ Buzzcut Season, Million Dollar Bills, Yellow Flicker Beat
- Chvrches ~ synthapop ~ The Bones Of What You Believe ~ The Mother We Share, Recover, Lies, Gun
- The xx ~ indie, pop ~ xx ~ Intro, VCR, Islands, Heart Skips A Beat, Crystalised
- Falling In Reverse ~ post hardcore, rock ~ The Drug In Me Is You ~ Alone, I'm Not A Vampire, Good Girls Bad Guys
- Hollywood Undead ~ rap rock, alternative rock ~ American Tragedy ~ Dead Bite, Hear Me Now, We Are

I received a new laptop, Macbook Pro 13" 2014.
IMAGE: http://instagram.com/p/vaMUrvoI1_/?modal=true
For anyone who is interested, extra information about it...
Processor: 2.8 GHz Intel Core i5
Memory: 8GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Graphics: Intel Iris 1536 MB
Software: OS X 10.9.5
Display: Built-in Retina Display 13-inch (2560 x 1600)
Flash Storage: 500 GB

I enjoyed reading the first novel of The Saga of Darren Shan. First novel: Cirque du Freak by Darren Shan. The back of the book reads:
"Darren Shan is an ordinary boy, until he and his best friend Steve visit the weird and bizarre Cirque du Freak, where they come face to face with a creature of the night. Then Darren has to confront his deepest fears and sacrifice everything as he enters a darker world to become the vampire's assistant..."
There is also a movie of the first 3 books, this is the trailer:


These were all the favourites of the month, since I had the exams, I didn't have that much opportunity to explore more.

 photo 1827972700063522020813_zpse86eb856.png

No comments:

Post a Comment