Pages

Friday 2 January 2015

Monthly Favourites: December 2014

December was the month where Christmas occurred and traveling happened. My Mum and me traveled to Malaysia, to be specific, to Kuala Lumpur. For the main purpose to relax and go shopping. :) Therefore what happened, is I can not pick this months monthly favourite. There are just too many. 
Ok, here we go. 
MALAYSIA:
In this picture on the left is:
- 2 handbags that don't specify the brand (I apologize)
- Naked 2 palette
- Petronas Twin Towers bookmark
- Daisy by Marc Jacobs perfume
- 3 bracelets made out of fabric (red, blue, yellow colours)
- Green Jade pendant
- A pink jellyfish toy, which can be hung up, from the Aquaria KLCC
- A delicious snack :3
In this picture on the left is:
- Mickey Mouse 2015 calendar
- A bag made out of fabric from Typo
- A black universal choker
- 3 pairs of silver earrings (silver, white and black)
- A jar with a cork shaped as a skull
- A jar with a straw shaped as an owl
- A frame with a butterfly from the Kuala Lumpur Butterfly Park (the species is: The Lime)
In this picture on the left we have:
- A handbag from Mulberry
- A simple vintage wallet
- 3 bracelets made out of fabric (black, light brown, dark brown colours)
On the left a bunch of books:
- The Moment Collector by Jodi Lynn Anderson
- Redeemed (House of Night series book 12) by PC & Kristin Cast
- Love Letters To The Dead by Ava Dellaira
- Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
- The Soul Seekers series by Alyson Noël (consisting of Fated, Echo, Mystic, Horizon)
Note: My favourite book would of been Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell. I read in one sitting, it was indescribable, I loved it.
This book set over the course of one school year, this is the story about two star-crossed sixteen year olds - smart enough to know that first love almost never lasts, but brave and desperate enough to try

Next came the video games!
This is Crossy Road, the goal of the game is to pass the roads without getting run over. You collect coins, but also receive them. With these coins you are capable to win characters, which you can play with. The standard one is the chicken, visible in the picture on the left. It is a very addictive game. Available on the app store for FREE.
The next two games are Limbo (PC/ Mac game) and Child of Light (PS3).
Limbo is a puzzle platformer game. I am yet to complete is, but it is very fun to play. The plays are not too hard, so the player will be able to pass to the next level in a short period of time. The game is about a boy who is uncertain of his sisters fate, he enters Limbo. It is a game where the player does not really know much of the story line of how the main character got there, what is he doing, but at the end the player will understand.
Child of Light is a platformer fantasy game. Aurora (the main character) is a young girl from 1895 Australia, she awakens on the lost fairytale continent of Lemuria. To return home she must fight against the dark creatures of the Queen of the Night, who have stolen the sun, the moon and the stars. At stake in not Lemuria, but Aurora's true destiny.
Next is another shopping spree with my Mum!
I have a slight obsession with candles, I love them. Hahaha :) I shouldn't have bought anymore, since I already have 16 boxes of candles :D
This ring from Pandora. It is stunning and I love it. Simple yet beautiful.
I couldn't resist going to my favourite shop for Tea. The shop is called T2. I love it. I bought from there: - Strawberry and Cream Tea
- Turkish Apple Tea
- A tea appliance for putting the loose tea for brewing.
T-SHIRTS FROM RIVERS AND TEMT!!! :D
AND EVEN MORE T-SHIRTS FROM RIVERS AND TEMT!!!! :D
MORE CLOTHING FROM RIVERS - PANTS!!! :)
CHRISTMAS PRESENTS:
- A charger on the go, since I use my electronic devices a lot
- Lip Balm -- Born Lippy from The Body Shop. To be honest it is so good, both texture and taste that I love it!
Candle holder #1 from Dusk
Note: Dusk is my favourite candle shop :)
Candle holder #2 from Dusk
Candle #1 from Dusk
A set of candles - Dusk
Candles #3 (I already used one)
Speaker -- Ultimate Ears Boom --- I love the sound quality it produces, it is wireless, which is very handy.
Qualities:
- 360 degrees music
- Waterproof
- 15 hours battery
- 15 metres distance wireless
- able to connect another UE speaker

NEW YEARS EVE CHAMPAGNE:
Each New Years Eve I have my champagne. Champagne is a must for me. Since I am only 15 years old I am not allowed alcohol. This is Edenvale champagne consisting of little alcohol. I love this taste, because it is not two sweet and it is suitable on many occasions, not only New Years Eve.


















This is the second champagne that I drank. It is Maggie Beer. It is very sweet in my opinion, but tastes delicious. It consists of little alcohol.




















Next is TV series:
This is Noragami. The plot is:
Hiyori Iki was a regular middle school student until she was hit by a bus while trying to save the life of a jersey wearing person named Yato. This incident causes her to transform into a half-phantom. Soon after she learns that Yato is a god,  her life is never going to be the same again.
The main characters are Hiyori, Yukine and Yato.
In the image on the left, Hiyori is the girl sitting, Yato is the black haired guy and Yukine is the blonde haired guy.
Note: There is also a manga, but I prefer the anime.
This is Yukine. I drew him. He is one of the main characters in the anime Noragami. :3

FAVOURITE SONG:

Overnight Appointment by Hello Sleepwalkers
Hello Sleepwalkers is a Japanese rock band. The song got fame by being the theme song for Noragami (the anime that I have spoken above).
Link to song below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyyuV-gkavg
EXTRAS:
This I already possessed, but never used until this month. It fragrance oil, to be specific strawberry and it smells heavenly. I love it! :D
Image of burning the strawberry scented fragrance oil on the left.
Video of how it looks. Link below:
http://instagram.com/p/xTblcVII_d/?modal=true


Thank you if you have gotten this far with this post. I know it was long, but I couldn't decide which ones are my top 5. Thank you. :)

 photo 1827972700063522020813_zpse86eb856.png

No comments:

Post a Comment