Pages

Tuesday 4 August 2015

A Second 'First Post'? + 10 Facts About Me


Hello, my Daisies! (Daisies?! Where did that come from?) What is happening to my blog? Ah, nobody knows. It is a rise and fall of me blogging - including my creativity! Oh my!
I would like to apologize sincerely for my blog activity and with that I am going to start all over. Don't worry my darlings, I ain't going to delete my posts.

Why am I starting over? New me, it is as simple as that. Over the years I have progressed and I am not the same me as I was 2 years ago when I started this blog. I just want a fresh start.

Why 'Daisies'? Since I noticed that people actually read this blog, that I am not a just typing up my thoughts for nothing, I wanted to give you guys a name, something unique. (Really? Is Daisies that unique?) I picked Daisies since they are one of my favourite flowers and my blog name includes the word 'Meadow'. It just seemed perfect.

Now, because you guys were this patient and (maybe) read the above paragraphs, this is 10 facts about the 'new' me (not in specific order).
  1. I am slightly addicted to candles. Each time I go shopping I come back with at least one candle.
  2. My passion for reading. I loved to read since a young age, anything and everything. I would sit against a wall at school and just read endlessly. Over the years one thing has slightly allowed my to read less - time. I had less and less time, since I concentrated on school work.
  3. My lucky charm is actually a ring. Any ring to be honest. I always wear a ring on. (Even when my school doesn't permit it.)
  4. I actually enjoy school and think it is an essential part of life. Not only do I educate myself, but I also meet wonderful people and discover myself. And I even do enjoy writing essays and doing homework.
  5. I used to (and something still do) feel so badly insecure of myself that I would apologize for my personality and physical appearance. What made me feel better and change was certain YouTube channels. On that topic I add that I used to be terrified of photos of me, because of my insecurity. I am becoming better and actually do take some photos of myself occasionally.
  6. I am addicted to technology and the Internet. I will not even say 'slightly', because this might even be a serious problem. *laughs* But who isn't?
  7. Music is a must for every situation. I must play music, it calms me down and makes me feel happy. (Yes, I am listening to music this second - Love At First Sight (TEEMID & Julia Cover) ~ Kylie Minogue -)
  8. I never rarely drink water. To the point that I have been dehydrated twice severely and had to go to the hospital. I forget to drink water, I never think it as part of my day...and I am a specific water drinker. I must have it super cold, freezing and have ice cubes in it.
  9. I love doing anything creative, especially drawing. When I was younger I wished to be an artist, but my Dad ruined that dream by telling me I am not good enough. I was sad at the beginning, but soon accepted it. I am not the best at drawing, but I still love to do it. [https://instagram.com/gusia99/  <-- this is where I post my drawings, if anyone is willing to see]
  10. My first dream job was to be an archeologist, but my Mum and grandma told me I would of not been good enough at it and it would of not been a job that pays a lot. But I secretly still want to be one or at least something similar in the history department of jobs.
This is the end of this post, I hope you Daisies understand why I am starting all over again.

 photo 1827972700063522020813_zpse86eb856.png

No comments:

Post a Comment