Pages

Sunday 30 August 2015

August Favourites: 2015

Nothing new I suppose, I've done a couple of these and of course forgetful me, didn't do also a couple. Sorry. This is my August Favourites of 2015, hope you enjoy.
This month I do not have many favourites, since it was a busy month filled with tests and assessments, still is, i'm so over school...

Other: First favourite is this travel notebook. I bought this in a bookshop, which was closing down for $10. I haven't started to write in it, until a couple days ago. I did not use it as a travel book, but rather as a notebook filled with my thoughts and plans.
The newly released Digimon Hereos! game app. It has over a 1000 Digimon characters! I'm already on level 20. What are you on?
Lastly from this part of the list is Netflix. Do I even need to say anything about Netflix?

TV shows: Doctor Who, Digimon Fusion, Dragons: Race to the Edge. None of those I have finished, but they are my favourite so far.

Books: I have not read many books this month, but 2 books stood out. Stolen by Lucy Christopher and Lord of the Flies by William Golding. I am yet to complete Lord of the Flies. Coughs..only half way through.
Stolen is a letter form novel about Gemma, a girl who was kidnapped from an airport by a mysterious guy of the name Ty and brought to an isolated location of emptiness and heat. Ty stated that he saved her from her life. Did he save her?
Lord of the Flies is about a plane crashing on an island with the only survivors a group of schoolboys. It is a book depicting the physical and mental struggle that the boys endured and how it further changed them.

Music: One word - Halsey. Love love love. My favourite song would be Drive and she just released the Badlands Deluxe album! <3
 photo 1827972700063522020813_zpse86eb856.png

No comments:

Post a Comment