Pages

Sunday 23 August 2015

Bucket Lists Are A Must!


The essence of any bucket list is to overcome fears, achieve goals and realize simple pleasures. From a trip to another place or continent, to small goals like beating a level in a videogame. Bucket lists are a great way to keep a list of things to do before a specific deadline.
That is why I had the idea of showing you part of my mega bucket list. This is in no specific order and I will include some ones I have completed, but they will be crossed out. I hope this inspires others to write one or just add more onto yours. *scribbles intensely on a piece of paper*
  1. Get a henna tattoo
  2. Get a car + licence
  3. Get a job
  4. Complete my education
  5. Help in a haunted house
  6. Complete the whole Supernatural series
  7. Do a mega collage on my wall
  8. Learn to play an instrument (at least a bit)
  9. In my own house have a room only for books
  10. Stay mute for 24 hours
  11. See Dia De Lose Muertos (The Day of the Dead) in Mexico City
  12. See the Lantern Festival in Pingxi, Taiwan
  13. Release a floating lantern
  14. See the northern lights
  15. Dance in the rain
  16. Got to a drive in movie cinema
  17. Climb a roof top and stargaze
  18. Go to Disneyland
  19. See cherry blossoms in Japan
  20. Finish an eraser
  21. Go on a boat ride in Venice
  22. Go to a circus
  23. Take pictures at a photo booth with someone
  24. Go for a run
  25. Go to Defqon.1
  26. Tour America
  27. Travel to Egypt/ England/ Italy/ Thailand and many more places!
  28. Enter an abandoned building
  29. Attempt YouTube
  30. Love myself and be confident. -a work in progress-

 photo 1827972700063522020813_zpse86eb856.png

No comments:

Post a Comment