Pages

Saturday 18 October 2014

The Death Tag

1. How do you want to die?
I would like to do die either peacefully (such as when sleeping) or a quick death (such as shot in the head).
2. What will happen to your YouTube channel?
Since I don't have a proper YouTube channel, then I don't know. I want to maybe make some YouTube videos, unfortunately I am very shy. I do post at time music related videos.
3. Who will you leave your money to?
My family.
4. What will happen to your body?
Buried in a coffin. With a bell. So if I am going to be by accident still alive, I can just pull the string and the bell will ring. One of my worst fears is being buried alive.
5. What do you want your funeral to be like?
Just close family and friends. Not an open casket, because I don't like people staring at me, especially when I would be dead.
6. What will you miss the most that will exist after your death?
Something magical. Teleportation, when someone finds out that a mystical creature (e.g. vampire, banshee, witch, werewolf, etc.) exist, a super power, better technology (laptops, computers, phones), faster internet, a new invention (e.g. flying car). I hope people will still read hardcover books.
Yes I live in my mystical magical world. :P
7. How will you want to be remembered?
This I don't know. I don't have to be remembered as someone famous. I want to be remembered as how I am truly. I can be at times bad (I doubt that it is only me that is like that [I mean bad as in sometimes annoying, bitchy or quite angry]), but at times I can be rather shy. This shyness doesn't allow my true self to be visible. I believe that I am kind, loving and helping (I try to be). This is what I want to be remembered as. :)

 photo 1827972700063522020813_zpse86eb856.png

No comments:

Post a Comment