Pages

Saturday 18 October 2014

Zombie Apocalypse Tag

1. Which three Youtubers would you have in your team?
PewDiePie (Felix Arvid ulf Kjellberg) - he plays a lot of video games and probably will know what to do. One of my favourite YouTubers also.
Patty Walters - he is like the nicest person in the world. Also, I heard that when he gets angry that it is terrifying and it would be good when he would channel that anger towards a zombie. He is also one of my favourite YouTubers. I met him. <3
Cryaotic - I don't know why. His laugh <333333 He makes me happy when watching his videos. His voice <333333 Also a bit curious of how he looks (who isn't?). He is also chill, will need a person who can just be chill about everything.
2. The object immediately to your left is your only weapon. How fucked are you?
Scissors - I can stab them, injure them, throw them, cut something with them, open something with them, etc. If attacking someone, the downside is that I have to get close to them, which can potentially injure myself.
Pokeball with a Pikachu - PIKACHU I CHOOSE YOU! USE QUICK ATTACK FULL SPEED! NOW GRAB ONTO HIM AND USE THUNDERBOLT!
USB - WTF am I gonna do with that?!
3. If you were a zombie, who would you want to bite?
If I would be a zombie, would I still think as me? or would I just be mindlessly wanting to bite anyone? If I could choose it would probably be someone cute. :P
4. What would your survival plan be?
Collect as many weapons, supplies. Never stay in one place too long. Group as many people together and supplies as I can. Make a survival camp, if one is not available nearby. If people will stick together there is a larger chance to survive zombie attacks and also defeat many of them.
5. What would you do if your parents became zombies?
This is truly hard. In a way I would not like them to harm anyone and if they don't have part of themselves (directing to the mind - if they are mindless), then I would kill them. It's will be painful, but I can't just let them harm anyone else. If there is a possibility I would put them in some kind of closer, like a cell.
6. Do you want the zombie apocalypse to happen?
FUCK NO! I have watches too many movies and played to many video games with a zombie apocalypse plot line and I know what will happen most likely.


 photo 1827972700063522020813_zpse86eb856.png

No comments:

Post a Comment